Sunday, February 2, 2014

Men Wondered At

Yep, you’re on display and under the microscope…like it or not. In the spirit realm your inner Friend is being detected and the spirit of the world wants to investigate, and perhaps cross swords:

What makes this guy tick? In so many ways apparently, he does not run with us.
Is he a fanatic and into some cult?
Is he really happy or is this just a dutiful put-on?
Will he end up losing out big time?
He seems to have peace and control. How’s that?
I know that I can find the crack in this thing somewhere.
Can’t seem to get him upset. That’s just not natural.
He seems to speak about the future and eternal things. I can’t get past this Thursday?
For me Jesus has just been another cuss word.
The list of challenges and puzzlements goes on. In his First Letter the Apostle Peter tells us to be ready to give an answer to the man who asks the reason for our hope.

Hear what the prophet Zechariah said in the 3rd chapter:

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment